Wednesday, January 16, 2013

There is still light and joy in the world... his name is Hyrum

I figured since this adorable Hyrum boy is almost 7 months old now, it's a good idea to give a little update on life and post a few more pictures. Someday, when I can figure out how to transfer my pictures from my phone to my computer, I'll do a blog that shows Hyrum's progress from birth to now. 

Being Hyrum's parents is truly one of the biggest blessings in our lives. As you can see in our family pictures, this boy is full of light and joy. He reminds us of all that is good in the world and inspires us to be part of that good. Sometimes I worry that I'm going to fall short as his mother because he is full of greatness already, but then I remember that Heavenly Father trusted him with David and me, which means I have it in me to be Hyrum's mother as I trust Him to guide me.

This is basically a picture blog today. These are our family pictures, taken in October.

 Enjoy admiring our adorable boy! ;)




Hyrum LOVES joining in on conversations.
Anytime we're in conversation with someone he'll pipe up and add in his 2 cents.

This boy is full of fun!


He loves when Dad gets home from work. Dave can get this boy to laugh like there's no tomorrow.




This is Hyrum's "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" face. He says this when he gets really excited. 

Our little explorer.... he is EVERYWHERE now!



Such a ham :)

Don't you just want to squeeze and kiss him?! I do... everyday!

More pictures coming soon!


1 comment:

  1. What a FUN update, Kimball! Hyrum is just adorable and I love hearing how he's growing and developing. Hopefully you can get your pictures downloaded so we can see more cuteness :)

    ReplyDelete